|DT 3080 Data Tracking telematic|
Used in combination with the "all in one" fuel consumption measuring sensor model AIC Veritas, the DT 3080 telematic will transmit accurate fuel consumption, distance, route, engine on and off status data over the GPRS network to a web platform.
The collected data are accessible worldwide via personal password on any computer with internet access. The vehicle location and route are displayed in real time as well constant fuel consumption information update.
On the website various reports are made available for fleet manager and custom documents can be created.
- Real time tracking. Logging interval settable by time, distance, engine status, speed or heading changes.
- Speeding alert function available.
- Idling control, geofencing and engine on and off monitoring.
- Harsh acceleration and breaking can be acquired.
- Indivudual reports can be created.
- External GPS antena included with antena jamming and tampering detection.