|AIC 8020 BIG BROTHER|
You need to accurately measure fuel consumption with a high resolution on mobile applications such as large construction machines, mining equipment, boats and are looking for a measurement device usable in "real" world situation. The AIC 8020 BIG BROTHER will bring you all of that.
Mounted on wheels for convinient carrying, the BIG BROTHER flowmeter is designed for mobile applications in harsh environment. Based on the AIC original direct measuring principle the device offers precise and reliable fuel consumption measurement on any diesel engine. The unit integrates a powerful fuel pump and a high efficiency heat exchanger for temperature conditionning of the warmer diesel fuel returning from the engine.
The AIC 8020 BIG BROTHER flowmeter is suitable for engines up to 4000 KW (5400 HP).
A reusable fuel filter protects the AIC Fuel Sensor and the fuel pump, insuring a trouble free operation and easy maintenance.
The units comes factory calibrated and is ready to measure accurately right after installation. Free of additional setup after installation.
- Proven volumetric mechanical meter with AIC systems patented electronic.
- Unit supplied with washable fuel filter.
- For installation on the suction side of the engine
- Complete system installed on a trolley with wheels.
- works on all engines (Cummins PT / Scania HPI motors will need an additional device)
- Accuracy better than +/- 1 % of the reading
- Repetability better than +/- 0.2 % of the reading
Pulse signal output
- NPN open collector, up to 10 mA / 32 VDC
- 700 µs pulse width
- 278 pulses per liter
- 230 VAC 1 phase operation for pump
- Pump consumption: approx 600 Watts
- 12 / 24 VDC for flow sensor
- No interferences with existing vehicle on-board electronic (CAN-Bus)
- Size: 950 x 330 x 580 cm
- Weight: 59.0 Kg