|AIC 6004 UNIFLOWMASTER|
You need to accurately measure fuel consumption with a high resolution on mobile applications such as trucks, construction machines, mining equipment, boats and are looking for a measurement device usable in "real" world situation. The AIC 6004 UNIFLOWMASTER is perfect for you.
This portable flowmeter is designed for mobile applications in harsh environment. Based on the AIC original direct measuring principle, the 6004 UNIFLOWMASTER offers precise and reliable fuel consumption measurement on any diesel engine. The unit integrates a powerful fuel pump and a high efficiency heat exchanger for temperature conditionning of the warmer diesel fuel returning from the engine.
The AIC 6004 UNIFLOWMASTER flowmeter is suitable for engines up to 515 KW (700 HP).
The standard fuel filter protects the AIC Fuel Sensor and the fuel pump, insuring a trouble free operation with easy maintenance.
- Proven volumetric mechanical meter with AIC systems patented electronic.
- Unit supplied with a standard fuel filter.
- For installation on the suction side of the engine
- To be installed in vertical position only (max 30° angle)
- works on all engines (Cummins PT / Scania HPI motors will need an additional device)
- Accuracy better than +/- 1 % of the reading
- Repetability better than +/- 0.2 % of the reading
Pulse signal output
- NPN open collector, up to 10 mA / 32 VDC
- 700 µs (0.7 ms) pulse width
- 2000 pulses per liter
- 12 / 24 V operation
- Pump consumption: approx 50 Watts
- 30 mA consumption
- No interferences with existing vehicle on-board electronic (CAN-Bus)
- Size: 39 x 14 x 31 cm (filter included)
- Weight: 13.8 Kg