|AIC 5008 FUEL FLOWMASTER|
You need to accurately measure fuel consumption with a high resolution and are looking for a measurement device replicating "real" world situation. The AIC 5008 FUEL FLOWMASTER is perfect for you.
The AIC 5008 FUEL FLOWMASTER is designed for test bench applications. Based on the AIC original direct measuring principle the 5008 FUEL FLOWMASTER offers precise and reliable fuel consumption measurement on any diesel engine. The unit integrates a powerful fuel pump and a high efficiency heat exchanger for temperature conditionning of the warmer diesel fuel returning from the engine.
The AIC 5008 FUEL FLOWMASTER flowmeter is suitable for engines up to 735 KW (1000 HP).
The standard fuel filter protects the AIC Fuel Sensor and the fuel pump, insuring a trouble free operation with easy maintenance.
The units comes factory calibrated and is ready to measure accurately right after installation. Free of additional setup after installation.
- Proven volumetric mechanical meter with AIC Systems patented electronic
- Horizontal mounting position recommended, inclination up to 30° possible.
- Works on all engines - (Cummins PT / Scania HPI motors will need an additional device)
- Accuracy better than +/- 1 % of the reading
- Repeatability better than +/- 0.2 % of the reading
Pulse signal output
- NPN open collector, up to 10 mA / 28 VDC
- 0.7 ms pulse width
- 804 pulses per liter
- 12 / 24 V operation
- 30 mA consumption
- No interferences with existing vehicle on-board electronic (CAN-Bus)
- Stainless steel housing
- Size: 36 x 28 x 19 cm (filter included)
- Weight: 4.3 Kg