|AIC 4020 VERITAS|
The AIC 4020 VERITAS fuel consumption measuring flowmeter is designed for permanent mount on vehicles chassis. It is the product of choice for fleet management applications. The perfect consumption measuring information system to train, monitor and help drivers and pilot in becoming more fuel efficient and conscientious.
Fleet managers and owners can compare assets and drivers fuel efficiency using real world numbers collected by the same device accross their all fleet.
Numerous AIC 4020 Veritas have been installed worldwide on various types of vehicles, machines and boats.
This compact "all in one" unit comprises a sturdy protection hood, a standard fuel filter, a stainless steel mounting bracket and the AIC Orignal Vortex Head.
This device uses the AIC original direct measuring principle to achieve precise and reliable fuel consumption measurement on any diesel engine.
The AIC 4020 VERITAS flowmeter is suitable for engines up to 4000 KW (5400 HP) and biofuel compatible.
The all in one package construction makes the installation easy and fast.
The units comes factory calibrated and is ready to measure accurately right after installation. Free of additional setup after installation.
- Proven volumetric mechanical meter with AIC Systems patented electronic.
- Vertically mounting position for easy maintenance.
- Works on all engines - (Cummins PT / Scania HPI motors will need an additional device).
- Accuracy better than +/- 1 % of the reading.
- Repeatability better than +/- 0.2 % of the reading.
Pulse signal output
- NPN open collector, up to 10 mA / 28 VDC.
- 0.7 ms pulse width.
- 278 pulses per liter.
- 12 / 24 V operation.
- 30 mA consumption.
- No interferences with existing vehicle on-board electronic (CAN-Bus).
- Size: 43 x 19 x 14 cm (filter included).
- Weight: 7.8 Kg.