|AIC 884 INSTRUCTOR|
The AIC 884 INSTRUCTOR flowmeter is designed for mobile and stationary fuel consumption measuring applications.
Its robust stainless steel housing insures seamless operation in harsh environments.
This device uses the AIC original direct measuring principle to achieve precise and reliable fuel consumption measurement on any diesel engine.
The AIC 884 INSTRUCTOR flowmeter is suitable for engines up to 220 KW (300 HP).
Equipped with rapid return fuel line coupling, the installation is easy and quick.
An in-line fine protection filter insures troublefree operation.
The units comes factory calibrated and is ready to measure accurately right after installation. Free of additional setup after installation.
- Proven volumetric mechanical meter with AIC Systems patented electronic.
- Mounting position is indifferent.
- Works on all engines - (Cummins PT / Scania HPI motors will need an additional device).
- Accuracy better than +/- 1 % of the reading.
- Repeatability better than +/- 0.2 % of the reading.
Pulse signal output
- NPN open collector, up to 10 mA / 28 VDC.
- 0.7 ms pulse width.
- 2000 pulses per liter.
- 12 / 24 V operation.
- 30 mA consumption.
- No interferences with existing vehicle on-board electronic (CAN-Bus).
- Size: 41 x 10 x 7 cm.
- Weight: 4.0 Kg.